The shortlist for the FMBE Awards has just been announced and we are hugely excited to reveal that NINE of our campaigns have made the shortlist and we have been put forward for Brand Experience Agency of the Year.
Take a look at some of our campaigns up for awards:
- Roadshow/shopping centre – Circle Agency with Orbis
- Immersive brand event (mass consumer) – Circle Agency with Dorset Cereals
- Immersive brand event (controlled – B2B/B2E focus) – Circle Agency with Jordans
- Integration/amplification – Circle Agency/McCann Central with Vaillant
- Interruptive experience – Circle Agency with Dorset Cereals
- Small scale/local – Circle Agency with Fuller’s
- Product launch/relaunch – Circle Agency with PlayStation
- Operational success – Circle Agency with PlayStation
- Brand experience agency of the year – Circle Agency
We’re extremely proud of the hard work our team have put into creating such fun and innovative campaigns. Fingers crossed for the awards ceremony!
The Event Production Awards recognise and celebrate the hard work and achievements of key suppliers and contractors within the industry, and we were honoured to take home the award for ‘Brand Activation of the Year’ at the 2017 edition.
Our PlayStation The Future of Play Tour led us to victory in a competitive category and It’s an accolade that we are all immensely proud of and a true recognition of the fantastic team we’ve built here at Circle. Thank you to everyone for their hard work…bring on next year!
Find out more about our award winning campaign here. And don’t just take our word for it, you can see how excited we are below….
What We Do
Where We Play
- Experiential- Why You Can’t Afford Not…
- On Track With Orbis Access
- The PlayStation®UK Future of Play Tour
- Talking Staffing With Stand Out
- ExpenseIt® Cafe Takeover
- PlayStation® at EGX 2016
- Sofa Syndrome: The Experiential Medicine
- MaxiNutition At BodyPower Expo
- We Think Inside the Box for H&M
- Welcome to the House of Bonne Maman
- MAXINUTRITION RUGBY 2015 CUP SUCCESS
- Spicing Up Experiential With Haywards
- Hyde Park’s StubHub Selfie Of A…
- O2 makes Bluewater customers its…
- Giving London Tri A Boost With Maxi
- Manchester City Playmakers back in…
The shortlist for the FMBE Awards has just been announced and we are hugely excited to reveal that NINE of our campaigns have made the shortlist and we have been put forward for Brand Experience Agency of the Year. Take a look at some of our campaigns up for awards: Roadshow/shopping centre – Circle Agency […]
The Event Production Awards recognise and celebrate the hard work and achievements of key suppliers and contractors within the industry, and we were honoured to take home the award for ‘Brand Activation of the Year’ at the 2017 edition. Our PlayStation The Future of Play Tour led us to victory in a competitive category and […]
- Claire StokesManaging Director
- Neil HooperCreative Director
- Kath NorrisHead of Talent
- Andy MacDonaldProduction Manager
A regular speaker on Experiential in the UK and overseas, she is a Business Leader of the Marketing Society and sits on the steering committee for the Institute of Promotional Marketing’s Experiential Marketing Certificate, acting as a lecturer and course contributor. Claire has consistently featured in EVENT Magazine’s list of the UK’s 100 most influential people in the Event Industry.
Neil’s primary role at Circle is to oversee all of the creative and digital output of the agency; collaborating with strategy, account and creative teams to deliver integrated solutions that strategically align to client objectives.
Kath has successfully profiled and matched 1000’s of staff to our client’s campaigns- ensuring that each individual is carefully selected to deliver against the campaign brief. She demands more than a standard promotional performance from her team- she expects nothing less than the very best; insightful, educational and informative dialogue that ultimately drives conversation.
Andy’s role at Circle is to oversee the production and logistics of our campaigns, to ensure they are delivered to the highest standards every time. His experience in working across technology to FMCG products, is second to none and no project is too small or too big to not get Andy’s attention.
Andy has refined the processes at Circle to seamlessly blend them into our agency ways of working, delivering an efficient and streamlined service to our clients.